Friday, April 13, 2018

Cards, cards, cards

04/13/2018

Happy blustery Friday.  It snowed overnight and has been blustery all day.  What a perfect day to stitch!

I finished some cards and wanted to share the pictures.

These two are the same basic patter, I just used different colors and fabrics.

 

A couple of the Mill Hill Zodiacs turned into cards rather than ornaments
 

Some all purpose cards
 



Birthday card for my father-in-law












And one for a friend that loves frogs












And some general birthday cards to have on hand.  I'm stitching more of these this month and plan on giving a set of four of them to the lady that cuts my hair for her birthday.  I love stitching the same design in different colors.
 

Have a great weekend,
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of the fun card finishes Michele.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete