Thursday, November 3, 2016

More October finishes

As I discussed in my last post, I was able to finish a few more projects for October.  These are all from the same Bucilla kit, 30 Mini Ornaments and will be turned into Christmas cards.  These bring my total for the year to 306 starts and 206 finishes.
 

 

 

 

While I've enjoyed the challenge of a "start a day for a year", and yes, I know I still have 2 more months to go, I will not do this next year.  Assuming this crazy Facebook challenge continues, I'll stick with the original premise of "a start a day for 2 months" and then spend some time on my bigger projects. I know I will have more than 60 starts by the end of 2017, but I won't plan for more than 60.

Happy November!
Michele

6 comments:

  1. Love all of your finishes Michelle.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is many beautiful cards upcoming. They looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your finishes! If i join the crazy next year it will be with the things i need to finish, too. Joined way too many chalkenges, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of finishes this year Michele, great work. Love these Christmas designs which will look splendid made into cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Congrats on all your finishes. Everything looks beautiful

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely work :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete