Friday, February 6, 2015

02.06.2015

What a beautiful Colorado day today.  Went outside for a short walk, just to get out of the office, and didn't want to come back in

Finished a project early this morning, before I started work. Had almost everything done except needed to finish "Birthday"
This will be one of the cards a friend asked me to make.  I'm going to make an aperature card to put it in if I can find the correct shade of blue.

Continuing on with my graduation cards and decided at the last minute to make my husband a Valentine's Card. Ok, it isn't quite the last minute, but close enough.  I mean really, I still have an entire week.  The pattern I will use is an Ursula Michaels freebie from her Facebook Group,"Let's Stitch Ursula Michaels" and it looks like it will be fun. I think I'll stitch it on 28 count. Although...Mike's favorite color is red, so I'm tempted to stitch it on red 14 count and reverse the colors of the pattern.  Hmmm, I have to give that some thought.

I confirmed the number of "thank you" cards for the Robotics' mentors, but now I need to make one for the teacher that leads this group.

And on my crazy challenge, I  am even as of today, so I need to get some more starts-started. I have plenty to choose from, but I think the Valentine's card will be the next start.  Obviously I am changing the order I had posted previously, but that's the beauty of the minimal structure of this challenge.

TGIF!

Michele

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pretty finish Michele.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, I am a little behind on my postings but wanted to stop by and tell you that I am sorry to hear about your son's break up...I am sure she knows she can always talk to you. You have been an inspiration in my stitching as I am thinking about doing some cards myself. Just thought I would let you know. Hugs and happy stitching, queeny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Queeny. I hope things are getting better for you. I love to make cards, because they are such a personalized gift and quick to stitch since you use small patterns. I'm also trying to comment more often on Brooke's Books group.

    Stay strong,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete