Tuesday, May 13, 2014

05.13.2014

05.13.2014
Mid-May already and boy have I been stitching like crazy
This is the frog I used for a birthday card for a friend who loves frog's.

And the plastic canvas coasters I also made for her. I bought this kit last year when Herrschner's had a sale and she loved them.

A friend from work asked me to make a parrot card for friends that had a baby girl.  He sent me a picture of the parrot and I customized  a patter to match the parrot's coloration.

And then on to graduation  cards and thank you's for soccer coaches.  Cards still need to be assembled but at least the stitching is done.

And today I received some orders from a friend who had seen my shop on etsy, as well as another baby card and another graduation card.  I'm excited about the graduation card as I get to paint aida cloth(thank you wee little stitches) and use metallic floss.  The school colors are white and royal blue, so I'm going to paint the aida royal blue and stitch the cap in white and shades of grey and use silver and metallic royal for the tassel.  Letter and outline will be white.  I'm really excited to make this card.  I should have all the supplies except the royal blue paint. 
 
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment