Friday, May 23, 2014

05.23.2014

Graduation day for son's girlfriend and what an exciting day for her. She's graduating at the age of 16 and we are so proud of her.  She has had an incredible school year this year, combining junior and senior classes.  Way to go Akele.  With that said, below is a robot I made for her.  She was extremely involved in the high school robotics program and their color was hot pink.  When I saw this pattern on the Mango and Passion Fruit blog, I just had to make it for her.
Mine isn't quite as cute as the one from the website, but I know she will love it.
And below are pictures of all the cards I had previously stitched. 












I have to say I am pretty please with all the different finishes, especially the variety on the graduation cards.  And...all cards were finished with materials I had on hand.
 
Have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment