Tuesday, February 18, 2014

02.18.2014

Stitch from Stash Rules
1.  Monthly budget of $15.
2.  On the last day of each month, e-mail me, michelesmadeups@gmail.com, your progress for the month, including new starts, finishes, progress on unfinished projects, etc and what you spent during the month.  Please send me your e-mail and I'll send a reminder out.

Exemptions to the budget
1.  sales tax and/ or shipping
2. finishing( framing, etc).  I struggled whether to include this one, but I hate to see someone reduce their stash and then not be able to finish it
3.  gifted money( money/ gift cards given as gifts)
4.  subscriptions and renewals to subscriptions

I will track everyone's progress and announce who was lowest each month and who was lowest for March- December.  Remember, there are no prizes, just the knowledge that you have diminished your stash!


If anyone has any suggestions or would like additional rules added, please let me know.

Thanks,
Michele

1 comment: