Thursday, January 23, 2014

01.23.2014

Welcome winter.  Woke to snowy skies and snowy roads.  Since I belong to the "get up early and beat the traffic" club, I was at the office by 5:50 and got quite a bit of actual work done before everyone else started to roll in.


I took a break from everything else I was working on and dub the "Autumn Cats" pattern out over the weekend. Decided I would focus on it and get it done. 

And I thought I had it done until I showed it to someone today  and realized I didn't finish the tail on one of the cats. This will be a quick finish tonight and then to get it framed at some point.

I also started ( and finished) one of my WOCS projects, "Tulips in a jug", for the Tulip quilt.
It's hard to tell from the picture, but it is stitched on mint green fabric.  Someone donated enough fabric to the group for 12 squares and it should be a beautiful quilt when it is done.

Stay warm,
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment