Monday, December 2, 2013

12.02.2013

Happy December.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and successful shopping if you ventured out over the holiday weekend.  We spent the holiday with my dad in South Dakota and now are back and in the holiday mood.  I finished the stitching portion of the stocking Saturday night
and now just have the assembly.  I always dread making the actual stocking for fear that I cut something wrong and ruin the stitched piece.

I also completed several cards and I think I have enough for immediate family.  I would like to make two more that are more religious in nature, but I don't think I will have time to stitch and assemble.  We'll see. In the meantime, below are the ones ready to go out.









I will also pick up the super secret project from the framer's tonight.  Can't wait to see the finished piece.

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment