Monday, November 25, 2013

11.25.2013

Happy Monday and almost Thanksgiving. Had a great weekend  of stitching and am so close to finished Mike's stocking it hurts.
I finally finished the white portion of the beard and the last green area of the toe and moved on to the top.  After counting rows, I ascertained that I had enough space to finish the stocking without modifying. I had been quite worried about the spacing.


Here's my progress after Saturday, 11.23.  Doesn't look like much, but I'm not showing the bottom portion that I finished.
And here's after Sunday, 11.24.  Only one small section in the top to go and then I start the backstitching and gold metallic on the glasses. I always save the metallic threads for last because they tend to fray.  Hope to work on this during lunch at work and then finish the missing section tonight. If I'm really lucky, I'll start the backstitching...but we'll see.

Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment