Wednesday, October 30, 2013

10.30.2013
Great progress yesterday. Of course, I stayed up far too late.  Tonight will have to be an early night.
It's a little hard to see, but I started on the white portion of Santa's beard.  and you can tell where the heel of the stocking will be.  Depending on how much I get done today, I may take  a break from this and start work on my Rainforest 1 project from Artecy.  I haven't worked on it for a while and am itching to get back to it.  Here's my progress to date.
 
Time to stitch!
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi - found your blog from the bbinteractive yahoo group. Great progress on the stocking. Don't think I'd have the patience for the Rainforest project - too much of the same colours!! Like to see where I'm going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandie. I've been working on the rainforest project since early this year. I work on it for a while, get tired of it and put it aside and then come back to it. It's the biggest project I have worked on. It actually has 48 different colors.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Santa is really shaping up!
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete