Here we are, at the start of another year.
2017 ended with a stitchy bang as I rushed to get some last minute finishes in. Most are intended for Christmas cards in 2018, but I did finish one more Hootie.
I want to make these monthly hooties into blocks to display each month.
My 2017 year in stitching includes 295 finishes out of 365 starts.
Included in the finishes
- 184 cards
- 10 pieces for 2018 cards
- 8 pieces for WOCS quilts
- 6 for projects I have decided not to continue
My goals for 2018
- start a new project a day through March (I include progress on a UFO from a previous year as a start)
- finish all unfinished Christmas card projects (I have some over three years old)
- make Hootie ornaments for all seasons
- continue to limit spending ( trying hard to only buy supplies necessary to finish projects)
- finish, finish finish!!!!!! I have many large UFO's I have not touched in a couple of years and I not only want to finish the stitching, but I also want to frame them to hang up in my house
Personal goals include getting a job and losing weight.
2017 has been a tough year, for not only myself, but for many of my friends. I wish everyone the best in 2018.